Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Roaring Macbook Fan

I am facing a hyper movement of my laptop fan, it sounded like a jet fighter waiting to be instructed to bomb a target. It does not have a tendency to stop, even though i only run iTunes and Y! Messenger. So i dig some information, following Liyana's footsteps on utilizing the Google search box.

On one of the site, they advise to call Apple and ask them to fix it. But i think this is just a tiny problem that can be fix ourself. There is an answer to this problem which recommends me to install a fan speed controller or something but i am so lazy to download it.

Google is like my sudoku solver. John Gordon do this. Open your Activity Monitor. Look out for a print que process and quit the process. And guess what i does work on my laptop. Alhamdullilah the fan has stopped spinning. Technically i don't know what that process got to do with the fan spinning like a Nissan Skyline doing a donut. Mengapa ya Steve Jobbs ?

2 comments: