Friday, February 13, 2009

The Day



I have always been a big fan of design and typography but i don't get the chance to study them in detail as i was sent to an engineering field but ended up as a multimedia graduate in an engineering faculty. It was hard for me to understand what my degree is focusing on. They thought me on all aspects of multimedia but all of them are very basics. 

Typography is the manipulation of the font or text and has become a big industry in design. In the image, i used Romeral font by Mr. Juan Pablo de Gregorio. His explanation and writing on typography will make you realize that the font or text on your Microsoft Word can be a lot different and interesting on real world. You can visit his blog at Death by Kerning.

I don't celebrate Valentines Day. Because i think it is part of Christianity, not because i don't have a girlfriend :D Bak kate band Travis : love will come through,it is just waiting for you.I do believe that. Maybe there is no need for me to find my Juliet. Bukan nak kate patah hati tapi thats a fact. So let it be that way.

Juan Pablo Wahles ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment